Our firm is growing and we are seeking experts from all industries. Check back often below for available positions and good luck!
We are seeking a bilingual paralegal to join our growing immigration and family law firm. In order for Candidates to adequately be able to perform every-day duties, they must be Fluent in BOTH English and Spanish speaking, reading, and writing. If you are not bilingual, please do not apply. Your Spanish speaking abilities will be tested at the interview to ensure you will be able to fulfill the speaking, reading, and writing portion of this job. This is a fill-time position Monday through Friday, We are seeking someone wanting to grow with our organization and be passionate about helping our clients and coworkers. Located in Marietta area. Please include resume and 2-3 work related references and send at email@example.com
- Properly, efficiently, and effectively communicate with clients, courts, other counsel, etc. via call.
- Properly, efficiently, and accurately translate legal documents from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.
- Prepare, maintain, and update physical and electronic case files to ensure efficiency, organization, proper case management, and understanding of case status by other office employees and attorney.
- Prepare, package, and mail correspondence to courts, other counsel, processing offices, etc.
- Prepare drafts for attorney review, Drafts can include correspondence with court and to other counsel, officers, motions, submissions, etc.
- Complete, package, pleadings and send motions, briefs, exhibits, and other legal documents to courts physically and electronically.
- Meet and communicate with clients to gather all evidence requested by attorney for cases.
- Manage appointments, court dates, and submission deadlines.
- Manage attorneys email
- Ensure proper, efficient, effective communication with clients, courts, other counsel, etc. via email
Please be aware that this is a fast-paced environment.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have strong writing skills
- Know how to manage individual cases based on the client’s need
- Be a team player
- Be a quick learner
- Be attentive to detail
- Job Type: Full time
- 8 Hours shift
- Monday to Friday
- English and Spanish (Required)
- Work Location: One Location
- Interested candidates should fill out the form on this page.